At Charles Matsinger Associates, our people are our greatest asset, and we are always looking for creative, talented and motivated people. Apply for one of our open positions, or send us your resume and we will keep it on file for future reference.
Senior Architectural Designer
Charles Matsinger Associates is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Senior Architectural Designer.
Looking for growth and more responsibility? Charles Matsinger Associates, “The No-Attitude Architects”, is seeking a leader to join our dynamic design team in the role of Senior Architectural Designer. We are dedicated to our philosophy of listening, understanding and creating successful designs attuned to our clients’ goals.
We offer a true environment of collaboration dedicated to supporting our ongoing client relationships built in the Healthcare, R & D, Corporate, Banking, Education, and Retail Automotive sectors
As a Full-Time Senior Architectural Designer, you will be involved in all aspects of our diverse projects from initial Programming through Construction Administration. You will work with senior staff to coordinate all project team members and associated consultants to deliver the highest quality work product.
We are committed to the success of our staff. Through our supportive studio, we encourage everyone’s continued professional growth. We share our project experiences and cultivate the design team’s practical knowledge via on-going training programs and continuing education credits.
The successful candidate should offer the following:
- Motivated Self-starter with great Interpersonal skills for a Team environment.
- Attentive Listening, Strong Writing and Graphic Communication Skills.
- Proven Creative Design and Critical Problem-Solving Abilities.
- Solid Time Management and Multi-Tasking Abilities.
- Demonstrated Ability to work in AutoCAD 2019 and REVIT 2019.
- Responsible to lead and coordinate project design documentation.
- Knowledge of Architectural Detailing and Construction methods.
- Familiarity with various IBC Codes and Design Guidelines.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Project Diversity in multiple Client Sectors.
- Ongoing In-house AutoCAD and REVIT Training
- Frequent in-house Seminars with Continuing Education credits.
- IDP mentoring.
- Employee benefits including Personal Time Off, Holidays, SIMPLE IRA plan and Health Insurance. Dental Insurance is also available.
- Architecture degree from an accredited degree program.
- Five to Ten years of relevant experience.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License.
- Previous direct Client/Project Management experience.
- Pursuing Professional Licensure.
Please send your resume to Steve Raytek at email@example.com