Large open spaces can be intimidating. When redesigning them, the key is to create smaller, more intimate areas. Here are 8 ways that will help you achieve a more inviting lobby:
- Use various floor patterns.
- Vary the floor color and material from area to area.
- Use different pattern scales.
- Create different areas: reception, seating, meeting and display.
- Use varying styles of lighting to identify areas.
- Vary the height of your ceilings: lower ceilings create intimacy.
- Vary the wall finishes, create focal points.
- Use accent colors in certain areas.
For more information, or assistance with space planning or interior design, contact Stephen Whaley at email@example.com.
You must be logged in to post a comment.